Matthew Norrington is the Principal of Ambienta, sustainability-focused European Asset Manager and leader in applying environmental sustainability trends to investing. This private equity firm invests in established high growth successful companies that help improve resource efficiency and/or pollution control. Matthew has previously worked as the Director of True., a retail and consumer sector specialist investment firm that invests at both growth and buyout level. He has also held the position of Investment Director at both Phoenix Equity Partners and Lyceum Capital.
- Investing in Impact - What makes a happy marriage? by Meaningful Business
- Measuring Impact - How do you know you're making a difference? by Meaningful Business
- Scaling Impact - How to turn innovative ideas into mainstream businesses by Meaningful Business
- Meet the Judges at the 2021 MB100 Forum by Meaningful Business
- Partnering for Impact - What is the key to successful collaborations? by Meaningful Business