Matthew Robinson is the Co-Founder and the sustainability subject matter expert for a new start-up venture AION, seed funded by Shell. AION is an innovation team talking to experts across the consumer and industrial goods sector to uncover opportunities around sustainability that are yet to be explored. He has also recently worked as an SDG Innovation Mentor at the UN Global Compact Network UK, mentoring FTSE 100 and 250 young business entrepreneurs. He has held managerial sustainability roles in large companies such as HSBC.
- Investing in Impact - What makes a happy marriage? by Meaningful Business
- Measuring Impact - How do you know you're making a difference? by Meaningful Business
- Scaling Impact - How to turn innovative ideas into mainstream businesses by Meaningful Business
- Meet the Judges at the 2021 MB100 Forum by Meaningful Business
- Partnering for Impact - What is the key to successful collaborations? by Meaningful Business